Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Checking

Question
Hi David,

 Thanks for your availability through allexpert.  



 I have taken TM in 1972 and have been meditating on and off, on and off, etc.



  Are there any places that do TM checking.  Checking has always been recommended to me by my TM teachers.  I live in West Palm Beach Florida area.   

     Also, I miss being involved with the TM movement.  Are there current TM centers offering lectures in the science of creative Intelligence, or free checking services, or potlucks and other activities for us TMers to enjoy?

 

      Thanks David.


Answer
James , Thank you for your question. Sorry I took so long to reply.



Yes, there are still activities happening in the TM movement, but not as many as in 1972. Many long-time meditators have become permanent residents in the Purusha, Mother Divine, and other TM-Sidhi courses, leaving local centers understaffed.



You can probably find a TM center in your area at http://www.tm.org. You might also try searching the Web at http://www.google.com. Checking, potlucks, etc., ought to be available in your area.



David Spector