Sunday, March 7, 2010

Greetings!

Question
Hi Michael, I read about your profile and seems like we have similar interest. I am a 4th year undergrate student in college. I am curious how you live your life and how you make spiritual principles/technologies practical in your everyday life. Please feel free to share what you are comfortable sharing.



Glad to meet you,

Danny Tseng


Answer
Hi Danny,



That's a big question! I suppose I'd answer by saying that I have no fixed pattern, although sometimes I might like to. I've been evolving quite quickly from day one of my spiritual quest, and that has necessitated time for contemplation. Sometimes this is devotional. Other times it's more of the jnana path (i.e. knowledge) and other times it's thinking or being active. When it's more active I try to apply what one of my undergraduate profs. once called the ?double aperture? approach. This means being aware of the divine while attending to life's details. Some people just call this being ?centered,? I suppose.



I also try to eat right, stay in decent cardiovascular shape, and stretch using Tai Chi and Yoga methods. I don't go to health clubs but tend to walk fair distances each day.



Perhaps you can best learn about where I'm at through my website www.earthpages.org and also my personal site www.michaelwclark.com



Feel free to contact me at Earthpages. Perhaps you'd like to help out, contribute an article or art!



Thanks,



MC