Wednesday, March 10, 2010

reply me

Question
Sir,

Please tell me,is it possible for a human being to find out why and how certain things happen to a person,which a common man can't understand.

    "luckkky6@hotmail.com


Answer
Hi Nirmal,



Yes it is possible for a human being/common man to find out why certain things happen to the human being/common man. To begin, one needs to ask and challenge all he/she believes to be true? Once you begin to see what is common in all they you see, hear and believe, you will also begin to see and realize what is not common. And in that is the magic and the knowing that separates you, from your ignorance.  



I have a website at saysame from there you can link to my message board where you will find a lot of material that will help you? You will have to become a member of runboard to have access to the site?? You can respond and ask questions from that site or you can mail me here at experts?



Reed