Wednesday, March 10, 2010

strange energetic experience

Question
Hi there,



I need to tell u a little background info b4 I get to my exact question:



I have usually been too lazy to meditate or to incorporate meditation to my daily busy schedule.  I mustve tried meditating only a few times and it was mostly years ago.  I have done the hatha yoga postures on and off for over 5 years (Im 23 now/female).  I have also been attuned to Reiki I, II, and III a few years ago.  I also did a metaphysical form of indonesian martial arts called silat marga luyu about 2 years ago or so.



Anyway Ive been reading "an autobiography of a yogi" these days so I was inspired to meditate last night.  first I stood on my head (the yoga posture) since I had some tension in my neck and upper back, for a few minutes.  then I sat in the lotus posture and began meditating,  I first had my eyes open and focused on my third eye chakra by raising my eyes and slightly crossing them.  Then I closed my eyes and kept meditating for a few more minutes. I prayed that I would grow on my spiritual path. Then to my shock I felt energy pulling me in different directions gently and slowly.  first it pulled me to the left then I was moving around slightly then sometimes the energy would lead me forward or backwards and i would follow its guidance. at one point my left arm slid forward slowly by this mysterious energy. I was so happy that I was feeling this energy especially since I havent meditated for ages and whenever I did meditate in the past nothing like this ever happened, but at the same time i was a been scared but I was pleased and curious more than scared.  I felt some of this energy come within me even...it was really amazing.



Now my question to you is have you ever experienced this sort of thing? whether you did or u didnt...can you explain it in any way? like what was that?!?! was it God or was it some spirits or was it my aura being cleaned out somehow by the universal life energy/ ki/ chi?  please tell me what you think.  thanks tons!!! :)



ps: this experience has inspired me to try to meditate every night and see what happens!!


Answer
Nada , Some time has passed since you asked your question, and I am curious how your experiences have continued or changed.



Feel free not to answer if you feel that my question is inappropriate or unwanted; I simply wish to be of service.



David Spector