Tuesday, March 16, 2010

feeling disconnected

Question
For the past year I've left disconnected or disintegrated as a person. I talk and yet don't feel like I'm talking, I'm living yet don't feel like I'm living. It's like on part of me understands while the other half has no idea whats going on. Of course this isn't all the time but it happens to me periodically throughout the day. I was speaking to a friend who has a depressive personality like mine and he has exactly the same symptoms that I do. Any advice?

any at all would be greatly appreciated.



Yours sincerely.


Answer
Sounds like truma, of course, some kind of trauma.  My advice is always the same, my little one, new horizons, going beyond where you hae been.  I mean really beyond.



Most folks dont like clubs, dont want to get into hobbies.  Some folks, its hard to put one foot in front of themselves, just to get to work, especially if they dont have money.



I tell people, learn to fly a plane  and I'm serious.  Join some metaphysical groups, and you will find someone.  Got to a college, or coffee house, or coop, clothing boutiques, bookstores.  Make contacts, do something different.



You only have yur youth, if you think life is depressing now, where is that Goddess within, in the dark?  It amazes me, and I know its true that the young are depressed.



Yes, this world is a mess, it is not you, if only you knew, that you are not free.  Did you family own a farm, or your great grandparents??  Did you leave your family because they were oppressive?



Our oppression began back at WW1, your grandparents became oppressed, on down the line.  Is it that you have nothing to fall back on?  Scared because you live in a city, and exposed to everything, and can not find love?  There are so many more blessed in the looks depart. perhaps.  Stop trying to compete, go better yourself, go to small village, find a mate, go to school, better training.  Find out what you wish you were doing, loved to be doing, and go for it, put it into the ethereal.  Go to a sunny spot to meditate, and look toward the sun, not AT it, but to the side, keep it in your view, it is the light for us, and we need it hitting our eyes, and on our skin, to help us grow, consciously, and physically, and to bring us out of darkness, our shelters.



Compassionately, Peace, Diana