Saturday, March 6, 2010

meditation

Question
Hi again,



Here is some questions: 1- how can I open my third eye 2- since I am somehow an apprentice healer, how can I become stronger and cure more effective. 3- what is the best and most effective way of telepathy 4- how to hypnosys?

Thanks again.


Answer
Mohammad , Thank you for your question. I apologize for my slow response; I did not receive the notification email from AllExperts.



1. I don't know what you mean by "opening your third eye." What do you actually want to accomplish?



2. I don't know what kind of healing you are doing. If medical healing, going to medical school (if you have not already done so) might be a way to become a more effective healer.



3. Why do you want to have telepathy? What are you trying to accomplish. Although there is no such thing as telepathy, there might be a practical way to accomplish your goal.



4. If by "hypnosys" you mean "hypnotize", I would ask again what are you trying to accomplish. There are many books on hypnosis; this has nothing to do with meditation.



Generally, you need to give me far more information before I can give you helpful answers.



Feel free to submit followup questions. I would like to help if I can.



David Spector