Tuesday, March 16, 2010

crystals

Question
Hi. Can you give me some advice about using crystals in meditation. I have four quartz crystals - 3 small, 1 large. When I meditate I wear one round my neck (as a pendant), hold one in each of my hands (on my knees) and have the big one directly behind me. I have to sit on a chair because I have a knee injury. Is this a good way to use them? What will the effects be?



Also, do you know anything about the so-called 'missing years' of Jesus' life. I know the Indians claim he spent this time in India, while the Tibetans claim he went to Tibet, and I'm sure the Chinese would claim he was in China learning Nei Dan during this time. Can you shed any objective light on this?



Thanks for your time,

Chris.


Answer
Hi, Chris, first of all, do you practice holding ANY crystal to find the "vibes, or heat" of it?  Thats what one MUST do, then you can use crystal therapy, because you have felt it in your hand.  All peoples can feel, if not, they are not trying enough.



For years, I felt nothing, then one day, I picked one up, and IT MADE ME FEEL IT!!!!  Very strong, and I was caught off gaurd so that it would come thru.  After that, I feel them all, and can tell different things from different crystals.  Also, the bigger but still hand size, the better actually, not a mammoth, but that which is comfortable with the hand.  Smaller ones have energy, but with beginning practicers, big is best.  Healing stones, also, dont forget, those are available, and it lends to the power of the mind to pick certain stones for accomplishing certain things, and have them handy on your alter.



Jesus traveled everywhere to learn, to correlate what he had been taught.  They say he was there, because he was, even to the Americas.  He knew our future, his anger in the temple, the money.  So, he was gifted extrememly, and he did go where he could become a better God-send to all the religions to reserch, do, and use his intuitive.



There are two books I recommend to you, Urantia, and The Book of Levi.  I believe it is Levi that tells more details.



He had to prepare for what he knew was coming, and to give a message in so many words to the people so when it came to here, our day, we would understand a little better than what is taught.  Thanks, have a blessed day, Diana