Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fear

Question
Hey Reed, again I'm amazed at the quickness of a reply...again very thought-provoking. I

still have to mull over this a bit, but one thing stood out to me: How do I go about loving

myself? I often find myself being critical of things I am doing. Is self-love something that

just happens, or can it be facilitated? Have you read "Lazy man's Guide to enlightenment" by

Thaddeus Golas? It goes through the concept of self-love in great detail, but never explains

HOW I am supposed to do it! Is it just a decision you make? Sorry if I'm inconveniencing you

but now that I've come this far I've got to know the answer!



Thanks again


Answer
Hi Benjamin,



You're not inconviencing me...



I'm a little slower on the reply this time as two things came up.. sleep and work.... :)



No I haven't read Lazy mans guide to enlightment... Just the title itself speaks volumes... :)  And like you said... while many have a concept of what love is.... they lack the application....and hense... the experience... and the knowing...



They may have the intelect and knowledge of know to ride a bike... but they have never ridden one... never experienced it... so all they have is a concept... a vague generalization lacking specifics...     



To answer your questions I'll give you a link to my personal page..."my journey" at http://www.freewebs.com/shenreed/myjourney.htm



From that site you can link to my other sites...



Cheers

Reed