Saturday, March 6, 2010

meditation

Question
Hi again,



Here is some questions: 1- how can I open my third eye 2- since I am somehow an apprentice healer, how can I become stronger and cure more effective. 3- what is the best and most effective way of telepathy 4- how to hypnosys?

Thanks again


Answer
Hi Mohammad.. in my view to be a true healer one must recognize that all healing comes from God. So to be better at it, we must work on ourselves to rid ourselves of our impure aspects. This is an ongoing, life-long process. At a certain point in our journey, and if one is called into this type of path, certain gifts can appear. Healing might involve being a good listener or a good counselor. It might involve intercession. But this ironically isn't as glamorous as many New Age types make it out to be. It usually involves a fair amount of human suffering. The idea is that the less personal our sufferings, the more collective they become. Thus the idea of the ?wounded healer.? So my advice is to just be yourself where you're at. Any gifts which come from the Lord (instead of from evil) usually come at a price. You might not want those gifts if you had them. I suggest that you let your life unfold, and be aware that having a vision of the future and doing the work of getting there are two different things.