Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Meditation

Question
Have you ever been to a meditation camp? If so what was it like and what are the ins and outs of it? If you have not can you at least explain to me the backround of meditation and how often you meditate?


Answer
Hi, Brittany.



Yes, I've been to many 7 day retreats.  I think what it's like depends on what you bring to it.  At first it's hard to be away from the usual things that you do, like talking to other people, listening to music, etc.  But then you start to become a little more aware and sensitive, both to the world around you and to what is happening in the mind.



Does that answer your question?  If you want to tell me more about your interest or what you'd like to know, I can say some more. Is this for a class project?



Jay Cutts