Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Meditation

Question
Hi, I've been experiencing extreme stress and fatigue in recent times and I'm only 21! I'm very keen to start meditating so I can handle pressure better. I'd like to know how to go about meditating properly and effectively. Appreciate any advice I can get. Thanks so much in advance.




Answer
Below is a faq that will instruct you for Auric TM, plus some other interesting points. Peace



Let me begin by the sleep paralysis.  I dont know what all you

have heard but that is only a condition that happens when the spirit comes into the brain stem,

and you become only partially awake, and the spirit is not entiring back in the body, and we

start to fight.  We think we are fighting to move, but in reality, we're fighting the rest of

the ecoplasm, us, spirit from coming in.  When that happens, one must "let go", relax, and you

will feel a slight "zoom", or rush when the rest of spirit whips back in.  I have tried to tell

the populance at large, because I learned that doctors have labeled it and made it a condition,

a sickness, and it is not.  Its just there are more and more people coming aware, or coming of

AGE.







    As the child, you did experience.  It has to do with light hitting our eyes, but not really

directly, it doesn't matter.  I have students look at a bulb, dim, very little wattage, or a

yellow one, because the colors are there instantly.  Your eyes will roam but thats OK, the

colored orbs will roam.  One must try to steady the eye, and hold the orbs as long as possible.







    And let me add, there is a physiological explianation for what happens.  In the brain, or

the seat of the eye faculty, when stareing at certain colors, their opposites will show because

this facility will "rest".  I dont have the explianation in front of me.  But lets go on.  When

you put up the color cards, and my Aunt who was a school teacher would do this with her students

to show the experiment, you will see the color opposites.  When you put the color cards, poster

board, not the neon, but basics, or you can use the neon since its hard to find the basics.  Get

red, you will see green, green, you will see red, blue, you will see yellow, or lighter.

Purple, you will see white.  You can make them into shapes, and you will see the shapes.  Let me

clarify, holding is whats important, holding the color you see until it fades, and doing it

again with another colored card.  YOU ARE OPENING THE 3RD EYE!!!!







    The light must be to the side of you, placed so it is in the locality of shining toward the

eyes, not at them, to the side of the wall.  When you look at the cards, pay attention to side

vision, you will see the colors "seeping" from behind the cards on the wall, before its removed.

DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH YOU PRACTICE!!!  It is easier to see the colors and for them to deepen in

color as time goes by.   You would be sitting or standing at least 8-10 ft. away.  Thats why

someone needs to help, to stand at the wall and hold the color cards, you can take turns

"seeing".  When the card is taken down, you will continue to stare at where it was until the

color fades.







    With the light bulb or a DIM SUN, you will just hold the colors.  You will go into trance

as you are able to look longer.  You will feel yourself, your body take the steps in meditation

that they teach you to do, only it is automatic, like the deep breathing, it begins to happen on

its own.







    Now, lastly, have a wall of mirrors, or a mirror on the wall, so that if you get back far

enough, and sit comfortably, you can see your whole body, and surrounding.  You will stare at

the middle of your forehead, paying attention to your side vision, then you will begin to see

your own aura, and the longer you practice, you will begin to experience.  To mention a few, a

white spiral, of which if someone were looking at your pupils, they would see them retract, and

go full, just like walking into light, then back to dark, BECAUSE YOU ARE SEEING THIS SPIRAL

MOVING.  You can see the white mist, called the silver cord, going up and down, both ways,

energy coming from you, and to you, ectoplasm, proving your connection to life, not the

material.  You will feel yourself pushing out the top of your head, and being that Prophecy is

your first gift, as I believe it is, you may just go.  Thats why you must prop the body snugly,

so it cant fall over.   Now, the light must be to the side of you, as usual.  Remember, Jesus

hinted that he was the Light, well, we are light, Jahwe is light, and we need light to energy.

Our body needs food, the spirit needs light, like electricity, electromagnetic waves seated in

the brain.  Each cell of the body does have an eye, explained one time in OMNI.







    My room was maybe 20 x 20, with a wall length mirror, (my closet), my bed to the right, and

using the lamp on my bedtable.  My door was directly across from the mirrors, and I sat on the

floor, with a pillow under my rump, at my back, on each side, and on my lap, so wherever my

arms, hands felt comfortable with.  Being an Intuitive, I couldn't let go, until well practiced,

I laid on the couch, and went out, raising up, or almost asleep, after doing the practice I told

you to do.  Using the imagination, to see oneself go thru the ceiling, and out.  I always went

to a chateau in a villiage in the Alps.  It took about a week of practice.  YOU MUST BELIEVE IN

YOURSELF.  Thats why I'm relating, and you must read books on it, so you will know it is real,

and you are not alone.  It must be viable in your head.







    Going to the Edgar Cayce Inst. was a breathe of fresh air.  Being in his surrounding made

me even more viable.







    There's much more I can relate,  but I dont want to inhibit either, because you will

experience what I haven't.  Each person is a individual, and you will teach me also.







    My first experience was when I was only two.  I have a photographic memory when NECESSARY,

such as work, or something I will need to remember later.   I have seen color since very young,

and thank the Goddess, for my grandfather, studying Cayce.       







  The bulb exercise is separate from the wall exercise with the light to your side to clarify

your question.  Dont forget Robert Monroe, he is still on the web, and his books.  He's a

natural, and he has an open invite to others to go there, volunteer for experiments.  That was

years ago, so check within his later books.  Also, hopefully, he's still alive.







    Not time travel, its dimension jumping.  Altho, techyon waves might project us backwards,

that remains to be seen with experiencing.  We either have a past, or we live simultaneously.  I

think we do have a past.  I have reasoning, (intuition) about that.  We have an expert,

JerryGeorge who dimension jumps like Robert Monroe.







  I think I've covered everything.  Please feel free to get in touch.  And teach others.  I

dont travel like I used to.  Its easier coming in and touching someone on the computer.  

 Peace, Diana