Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Levitation

Question
Mr. Rieger



How can I get rid of him.  I really do need help.  I know I am in morning yet for my husband.  But I dont want him around at all. He has controlled me in the beginning of this.  My thoughts were not mine.  I just want him gone.  I keep on praying but he just doesnt go away.  He has said he is not going any where.  I want him gone.

-------------------------------------------

The text above is a follow-up to ...



-----Question-----

The person talking to me at times right now says he is in his conscious state but he will not contact me.  My husband passed away on April 21, 2006.  I did love him and I do love and I miss very much.  But from what I figured out or feel that I have been talking to this person for about 30 years in my sleep and had no idea about it until now.  I feel if we did have contact with each other than maybe this would stop for me.  But the problem is he is a celebrity.  ANd he has in the past levitated to me.  I would tell him to leave.  Now I pray to Gad to take the voice away.  I really dont want to hear him.  I dont hear him as much as I did in the beginning but he is trying to come back and I will not allow it. I get so upset at times with this I have a lot on my plate at the present and I really dont want to deal with this now.  But it seems when it rains on me it is a thunder storm.  Thank you so much for all your answers you have helped me lot with this.  I will be sending him a note just asking him if he believes is telepathy.  I really dont think he will contact me but at least I did approach him on and I dont think any one else has.  I dont know how many people he has contacted this way but I hope it stops with me.  Because of what happened it was totally wrong.  And it does need to stop.  Thanks Colleen

-------------------------------------------

The text above is a follow-up to ...



-----Question-----

You did answer my question.  The person that did levitate to me did during the day and also sometimes at night.  I just started to believe in God about 6 months ago.  God does work with us in different ways.  Do you know if telepathy is to be confirmed by the person whom you are talking with?  And also do you know anything about attachments?

-------------------------------------------

The text above is a follow-up to ...



-----Question-----

Mr. Rieger,



When a person levitates do they have to be in their conscious mind.  I had some levitate to me a few months back and I am wondering about this now.  



Thanks,



Colleen

-----Answer-----

Hi Colleen,



I'm sorry but I don't understand your question... A person is usually conscious when they levitate, although some people do it in their sleep... Levitation to me is the physical body raising off of the ground...



John

-----Answer-----

Hi Colleen,



Everyone is telepathic in that they send out signals... energy... thoughts etc. BUT... not everyone is open to acknowledge that they are receiving or wants to receive... What I'm really saying is that everyone is sending signals like a radio signal...... but the person my not have the radio turned on or is not listening to that station.



Attachments are a BIG problem... and clearing our astral plane is one the first things we need to do when we begin our healing process. We have attachments to people, places and things.. and with people... living or dead... they also have an attachment to us... Attachments are not healthy as they suck the energy from us... or we suck the energy from those we are attached to.



Being telepathic can also linked to attachments...



John

-----Answer-----

Hi Colleen,



What you call levitation is not levitation, but is actually ASTRAL Projection... and is a form of an psychic attachment... Like I said before.. levitation is the actual physical body raising off of the ground... Now an Astral body will looks like the physical body and it floats.. but it that really isn't what levitation is all about..



John


Answer
Hi Colleen,



Attachments are always two way... that is you are still attached to him (his fan) and that is why he can get to you... You have to find out why you attracted yourself to him (sexual is usually the attraction) in the first place and you also have to feel where he is attached to you. If it's sexual it is usually in the lower pelvic area. (2nd chakra) Once you have identified the reasons for the attachment and where it is, you can then release your attachment to him.    



By release. I mean that you have to really and truly feel that you don't want this anymore and also feel and understand and why you wanted it in the first place.... Then mentally (with your mind) ask him to release his attachment to you and if he doesn't want to, then ask that from higher self to higher self, that this attachment be  broken and that he is no longer accepted or welcome in your energy field and space, and that you release your attachment to him... You can't just say it.. you have to really feel it and mean it for it to work...



Then after he is released from your energy field, you have to heal the place or places  where he was attached to you. See these dark holes in your aura, (energy field)  being healed with a golden white light...  



He may try to come back, and if you should feel him around you again, tempting you , simply say that you do not accept him and that the attachment is released and that he needs to go to his right place... That should do it... UNLESS of course, you are still attached to him in some way that you are still unaware of....Then you have to do this exercise all over again to see what you missed teh first time..



John



PS: Be careful what you wish for...