Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Need help

Question
Dear Reed (John Rieger),





              Hi I am a young adult that just read your information which is neat: have thirteen years of personal experience in many "new age" areas. Some of the tools I use are Crystals, Sound, Colour, Massage, Touch Therapy, Reiki, Accupressure, Aromatherapy, Body Movement, Ear Candeling, Herbs, Plants and animals, Runes, Cards, Pendulums, etc, as well as Meditation/Visualization, Chakras, Auras, energy, Clearing your astral plane, Meeting animal guides and totems, Meeting your higher self and guides, Past life regression, Channeling, Archetypical and Shamanic and multi-dimensional journeys, and Feeling, Healing and Understanding Emotions.etc. I've found that all these tools have lead me to begin to heal my emotions and in turn, my physical Body and Mind. These tools are not merely hear-say (what someone else has told me) or a mental concept I have, but are what I have personally experiencved and am now applying in my daily life, so I know they work for me. I am trying to learn how to meditate and apply these principles in my daily life. Now when I am not meditating I constantly see auras around the people I am talking to or starring at. Which I wonder if I have that ability to do so. I want to learn Chakras and healing. And I also want to learn the proper way to do Aromatherapy and to learn how to meditate I am highly spiritual and very into learning about spiritual things. I am trying to be more open to my spirituality can you help me on this if you have information on this topic. Thank you  


Answer
Hi Jacqueline,



Sounds to me that you are well on your way in that you are able to see what others can't... The next thing is to know what you are seeing and why and how. You are interested in a lot of different things and you can't possibly learn or experience it all at once...  



There is a lot of information and part truths on the net but you will have to discern what is true for yourself.....  While all the things you seek to learn are important... what you personally experience as your truth and how it applies to your life and the quality of your life is what is most important.



I'm going to give you a link to my website Saysame and from there you can link to my message board and my blog that will give you some food for thought.



Regards,

John