Friday, March 5, 2010

cleaning

Question
i cant seem to meditate and was told it

my chakras need cleansing

im not familar if of how to start

such a process

nor do i know if its the right

answer

i cant visualize all i will see is black

when i as for white light to suround me

i get a dull gray like color

can u help

thank u




Answer
Hi Laura,



I have some news for you and that is everyones chakras need cleansing including the person that told you who is probably trying to make a buck or two in the process. First off, no one can do it for you, you have to do it. The only way one can begin to clear their chakras is to get real, and to clear them you also have to know how and why they got messed up in the first place. and it's not the first answer that comes up .... but the last.



I seldom visualize, and while I would like to see more and more often, my other gifts see more than my third eye would. I know and feel and that is even more powerful than seeing.



I have a question for you... What are you doing right now?



You will probably answer, sitting in front of a computer  looking at a monitor, reading my e-mail and wondering why the strange guy is asking me what I'm doing ....right... close enough anyway....



Next question.... What are you feeling?



Not much... confused, maybe a little tired.. That's what I'm feeling now, earlier I was feeling...... (you don't have to go on, you have answered enough)



Next question. Did you see yourself doing all this, did you see how you felt, or did you just know and feel these things? If you had used only your gift of seeing, all that you might have seen was you sitting in front of a computer....



See how powerful your "knowing" and "feeling" are... Use them when you meditate and you will see, feel and know more than you realize.  The key is to allow your feelings and  your intuition to come up. As they move, so does your mind and your knowing. Hope that helps you.



Cheers,

Reed



PS After you have had a few meditations this way and you are comfortable with it, make it your intent to feel and know what chakras are blocked and why... that will get you on the way to clearing them.