Wednesday, March 3, 2010

DNA and Third Eye

Question
Hi, my name is Pratik. I am 14years old. I am an Indian living in the United States. I have recently been tremendously interested in spirituality. I have been a having those questions in my head saying "Who are you", "What is your purpose in this Universe". Can you tell me how to activate my 12strands of DNA and how to activate my third eye for telepathic strength. All kinds of suggestions and information is welcome as I am striving for enlightenment and realization. ThankYou.


Answer
Dear Pratik



I would read everything by Yogananda, and meditate your butt off. You can also read the books by David Joshua Stone. Eventually you will become more aware and the answers will come to you. Going to teachers and gurus when you are old enough will be good for you too. Talk to your parents about it if they are receptive.