Friday, March 5, 2010

help

Question
I am a 42 years old man who can not concentrate in anything he does. For example If I am in a movie I will bo thinking in everuthing but the picture in the screen. If I watch TV the same problem. If I am reading a book I can read 3 pages and notice that meanwhile I was thinking in everything but the reading.

Please tell me any exercice to get concentrated in what I am doing, whatever it is.


Answer
aurax , Thank you for your question.



The symptoms you describe are a common result of stress being stored in the nervous system. This stress can be dissolved through a simple effortless mental technique called Natural Stress Relief, which brings alertness to the mind while bringing deep rest to the body. I recommend visiting www.NaturalStressReliefUSA.org and ordering the learning materials.



A few minutes practice will start to clear up your mind noticeably.



I hope this brief answer has helped. Please feel free to submit followup questions.



David Spector