Monday, March 1, 2010

Interpreting a vision through Meditation

Question
I had a vision when I meditated and I'm wondering are the visions you have "THINGS" that we WANT to happen in our conscious minds  OR are they just random thoughts running through your mind. I had a vision that I was changing a vase of flowers on a table and I told this little boy that was with me " These flowers are dying. He said " They just need some air". He was about 4 years old and he was the cutest little thing. It would be helpful if I knew what this vision meant. Thank you


Answer
In visions, everything is a symbol of our lives. You were you, you were the flowers, you were the little boy. The flowers symbolize life and happiness, the little boy symbolizes your inner child. Perhaps you need to be more playful and childlike to bring your life back to life.