Friday, March 5, 2010

third eye meditation

Question
i have been meditating on the third chakra for the last 3, 4 months. this happened accidentaly as i wanted to see what it looks like if one keeps his eyes closed. after concentrating in the darkness i could feel some throbbing n pain in between my eyes n at the tip of my nose, then i started seeing indigo, purple color whorls regularly. i also have been feeling a lot of heet being generated in my legs,feet soles etc. kindly guide me about this phenomena.


Answer
Hi nitinkumar s nayak,



What you describe is part and parcel of what one can experience during meditation. My suggestion to you is to take your meditation further and that is to make it about something. What is your intent?



Say your intent is to begin to find the cause of a present day issue. Then when you meditate and you get to the indigo or purple mist, instead of just seeing it, go into it to find the answer to your question. You may also meet your guides on the "other" side of the veil of mist. There are many things that you can use meditation for and this is just one of them



If you have any other question I'd be happy to hear from you.



Reed