Friday, March 5, 2010

Third Eye

Question
Hello David

I have been a meditator since 1984 and a TM sidhi since 1992 .I practiced both on and off over the years, but since 6 months ago something strange happened to me. I was on a business trip and was feeling bored, so I decided to extend my Pranayama session to 15 minutes before meditation and sutra and flying sessions?anyways after 10 days or so I started experiencing a gentle continuous throbbing and pressure in my forehead. I also experienced on and of beautiful feeling all over my head as if I was connected to a low voltage current?at the time I did not understand what was happening to me?.later I figured out that it could be the third eye opening so I read more about it. To make things short I have read a lot about this ..but I need your help on it and what to expect from now on.

Thank you  


Answer
Majdi , Thank you for your question.



I don't feel comfortable answering specific questions about the TM-Sidhi Program in a public forum like this. Please fill out the Contact Us form at www.nsrusa.org and include your email address and I will respond directly to you.



In case you don't follow through, a brief answer is that I recommend you visit www.aypsite.org and/or purchase the book "Advanced Yoga Practices: Easy Lessons for Ecstatic Living" by Yogani (Paperback, ISBN 0976465507).



David Spector