Friday, March 5, 2010

recent meeting with psychic

Question
within the last year I have lost my well trusted psychic.  I went to her from once a year to maybe 6 times a year. I went to a new one just recently who told me about Chakra. And that all 7 points were blocked with me.  And that for a large amount of money she could help me clear them.  Some of the things she said do apply to me but I am very skeptical.  Can you tell me anything about Chakra?  I have been trying to find things on meditation and such but not understanding it all.  Thank you Kim


Answer
Hi Kim,



First off, run from anyone who says that they can help you heal yourself because no one can do that, you have to do it.



Chakras are our energy centres, they are what keeps us alive and they become blocked whenever we have an unloving experiences and are unable to express ourselves fully, or when we are unloving to ourselves. While we may think that self love is a non issue it is far from that as we are unloving to ourselves every time we over-ride or control another part of ourselves. For the most part it is our mind (that has been twisted) that unloving controls our emotions, and body. This unloving action affects the chakras that become blocked and damaged and that leads to other issues including, emotional and physical.



One can go to an energy therapists and practitioners like Reiki, Therapeutic touch, chiropractor, massage, acupressure, accupuncture or whatever and while you will "feel good" after the treatment it wouldn't last. All they really doing do is either mixing up or moving the discordant energy from one place to another and as soon as you are back to doing the same old, same old, hey guess what? You're chakras are blocked again and you have to go back for another treatment....



There is way to much material to go into here so I would suggest that you either surf the net for info or groups, visit a book store, or you can check out my website at >>> www.saysame.com



Reed