Friday, March 5, 2010

Best in the World

Question
Hello Reed! I'm writing to ask for your opinion on something. My whole life, I have wanted to be the best in the world at something. It has come to my understanding that I am to become the best psychic in the world. I have exhibited a few powers in the past but was wondering: what are some techniques towards enhancing my psychic abilities? Any help or advice in the arena would be greatly appreciated.



Thank you,

Ben


Answer
Hi Ben,



If you are indeed the "best" psychic in the world, you would have no need to ask for my opinion or advice, nor the opinion or advice of the other 6,000,000,000 people that are presently on Earth. Asking implies, that you are not knowledgeable or skillfully and thereby, NOT the best, as there will always be someone that knows or can do more than you. You are psychic, yes, but I would really question the source that gave you the information about being the "best" as exactly... what is the "Best"? Best and Perfect are in the same category as BS.



Reed.