Monday, March 1, 2010

meditation

Question
I am currently researching meditation for an article i wish to write, after reading your profile i would be interested to know how you began meditation and at what point in your life sparked this path? The changes most apparent to you after you began, the differences in "you" before and after. Do you remember the transitional period when meditation was something you knew you wanted or needed to do? - If applicable. The benefits you found? Your age? What was happening in your life at this time?




Answer
Hey Samantha,



My book is not available yet, but you are welcome to check out my website as a lot of the questions you asked are there. http://www.saysame.com/



If you are going to quote me or share my experiences... I'd like to set the record straight... in that the current "denial based" Meditations is not what I use so don't assume that what I shared in based on that crap...  



My work is totally the opposite and while I use similar meditation techniques. I use it as a tool to uncover issues and problems and to heal them... not deny them by going off to mindless bliss in "LA-LA" land.  



If you have a specific question that you can't find the answer, then you know where to find me.  



John