Monday, March 1, 2010

MEDITATION

Question
Iam doing meditation for the past one year,now i have a feeling of small vibration on my third eye area and i can able to see some blue and redish colour over that area.whenever iam meeting few persons and when iam going to certain temple i feel the vibration on my third eye area.pl giude me why and where iam.


Answer
PRABAKARAN, Thank you for your question.



Giving specific advice can be difficult. I would need to have a great deal more information that this, such as what kind of meditation you are practicing.



In general, visual effects like these are evidence of increasing purification due to meditation, although they can also be evidence of disease (for which you should consult a doctor).



I hope this brief answer has helped. Please feel free to submit followup questions, if needed.



David Spector