Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Meditation

Question
Hello Jay Cutts, My name is Rachel and I was wondering if you knew anything about astro projection? How can I experience astro projection? Thank you!


Answer
Hi, Rachel.



I have heard about astral projection, something about projecting yourself out of your body.  I don't know how to do it and pretty much like to take my body with me when I go someplace.



Of course much of the time our bodies feel burdensome.  We like to escape into fantasy and forget our bodies.  Probably  reading works just as well as astral projection.



But if I really take enough time to listen to the body feelings carefully, without reacting against them or being too wrapped up in them, the body starts to lighten up.  Then  it is possible to experience the world around me with a lightness and clarity that is much more fresh and real than being lost in fantasy.



That is something that I do have experience with.



Please feel free to write back if you want to talk more about this.



Best wishes,



Jay