Saturday, February 27, 2010

eyes

Question
I am 27 years old and I have deep dark eye circles. I have pretty and big eyes but my eyes are getting deeper around my nose. It seems like I used to wear glasses. The area is now getting very dark and I hate it.

I know its all because of tension and tears. But now I am trying to relax and be happy. I am trying to take lots of water and good sleep. But nothing seems to work.

I know it?s not a magic and I have to be patience. But seriously I am loosing my patience. I need solution.

I am slim and short in height. My complexion is pale. I avoid taking milk. Please suggest me anything which can work.  


Answer
Hi aina,



While you can treat the symptoms and cover up the dark circles around your eyes, you are not addressing the cause, which is why do you feel tension and why are you crying. Emotions are just as real and valid as your physical body and mind. If you are interested in dealing with and healing your real issues, then I can help you help yourself. If you are  looking for a quick fix, then you will have to look elsewhere.



Reed