Sunday, February 28, 2010

In my meditation

Question
In my meditation I ask to know my spirit guides or higher self,I always see a pair of eyes unlike a human but not disturbing.Beautifully lined with long lashes but large and almost alien like..this is as far as I can get.Any ideas or suggestions?


Answer
Brenda, Thank you for your question.



It may seem that this is a fruitful experience, but as you are finding, it doesn't really lead anywhere.



Only following a thought to its source, pure consciousness, gets us in touch with the unmanifest and unbounded source of all creativity and intelligence.



Methods that use visualization or prayer are self-limited if they do not connect us with our source.



My suggestion would be that you learn a transcending technique, like Transcendental Meditation (www.tm.org) or NSR Meditation (www.nsrusa.org).



I hope this brief answer has helped. Please feel free to submit follow up questions, if needed.



David Spector

President,

NSR Meditation/USA