Saturday, February 27, 2010

yoga help

Question
sir, i m male 24.i m feeling like an impotent due too more masturbation,would i get healed back naturally..or so..i don't know..??



can yoga help me to cue from impotency..???

if yes,explain it to me sir...

if no,then guide me some steps to make a come back in study...



but this is effecting my other life speciaaly my colllege life..with friends...



i m feeling like i m alone...give me some tricks so that i can boost up back again in my classes to study...



suggest me sir please.....it's very important for me to carry on my study ....


Answer
Hi John,



Thanks for asking.



There are lot of questions in this and I will try to answer some of those. But keep in mind that I am not a registered doctor or physiatrist. If you are too stressed or depressed, contact a doctor immediately.



Here is the breakup of what you asked.



Q1)I m feeling like an impotent due too more masturbation..



A1)This feeling is just a myth and lack of knowledge around the subject.Do not read doctor advice in magazines or advice from friends who are not doctors. This is normal and you just don't feel guilty of doing this. However, over doing this has an impact as if you are too rough in doing it, women's genitals are no rough , so you may find it not pleasurable when you start having sex. But slowly you will get used with it. Feeling guilty is what is causing the problem mentally and your subconscious mind is constantly fed the message that " i did it, i will be impotent", this constant thinking is dangerous.



Q2)Can yoga help me to cue from impotency..???

A2)There are some claims, but unless a registered doctor proves that your are impotent you should not even carry this question in your mind.If you are not able to drop this idea, I would strongly recommend to consult a registered general physician.



Q3)Guide me some steps to make a come back in study..

A3)

Visualization with affirmation:

Close your eyes and visualize yourself holding a mark list which shows "PASSED" and visualize the marks which you think your can achieve. Keep this number say 300/400 in your room, look at each day and mentally say "I will achieve this"

Meditation with prayer:

Close your eyes, watch your breath, be in silence for 5 minutes as soon as you get up. Before you start thinking about anything else.

Slowly increase 5 minute each week and make it for 20 minutes. DO the same meditation before going to bed.

Morning Prayer - O God,Thanks for taking care of me while I am in deep sleep, please make my day beautiful and create as many good thoughts to continue with my studies. Believe that the day will be beautiful - All this by closing the eyes.

Evening Prayer - O God, Thanks for giving me such a wonderful day.

Let all the chapters which I learned stay in my memory and I can access them whenever I want. Take care of me when I am sleeping.

- All this by closing the eyes.



Practice visiting a spiritual place ( a church or prayer center)once a week. Friends may feel your are an idiot if you become spiritual, let them think whatever they want, your goal to live peacefully and come up with your studies/exams.



May the almighty give you all strength to overcome negative thoughts and bless you with positive thoughts.



I see you as a person I was 15 years back when I had all sorts of similar questions. But believe me I learned a lot from this life and all of my recommendation are from experience, so be positive and practice these suggestions. I am sure you will be the winner.



Good luck.



If you have any questions, just follow-up.



Regards,

Vinod

http://vinodpai.blogspot.com/