Saturday, February 27, 2010

Need a lot of meditation help

Question
I try to meditate, I have tapes that always put me to sleep, I have tried to clear my mind and use different mantras but nothing seems to get me to the place where I can picture anything or end up relaxed.  I hope you can help me out with this.  I hold a lot of tension in my back, neck and shoulders and am looking for a way to relax these areas as well as looking for a way to find inner peace and a higher spiritual plain.  I look forward to hearing any and all suggestions you may have.


Answer


Hi Sherry



I've recently written a book called "Journeys from the Heart Centre"  - Meditation as a tool for healing and self-empowerment.... You can download the free ebook at this link... http://shenreed.com/ebook1.html .... I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.



Regards



Reed