Friday, February 26, 2010

What does it mean?

Question
I was meditating and asked my spirit guides to come to me, while i was doing this i went into this trance, my T.V. was off, but on the screen i could see this monk floating above me with this energy coming down to me then he had a sword and pointed it down at me, he wasn't trying to hurt me, but tell me something, i have no idea what, and off to my right side there was someone else dressed all in white, what does this mean?


Answer
Dear Susan



It sounds like the ascended masters were sending you a message. I would think that the "monk" was Archangel Michael and the figure in white was Christ. With all visions and dreams you have to ask yourself what these figures and colors mean to you and you will unlock the message. Great meditation!