Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Auric cleasings

Question
Dear JAY,





             How do you clear your aura I know that its in a meditative field. I want to know also how do you clease the engery in you and your home. An how do you make it positive for meditating.


Answer
Hi, Jacqueline.



I don't usually think in terms of "aura" but I can relate to your question if I consider it to mean simply the energy that is in us and around us.



Now I am wondering what is behind your interest in "cleaning" this energy.  Is it an idea, a theory that you have heard about or is it something that you observe directly?  If it is something that you are observe, then what is the nature of this "uncleanness"?  Can you describe more about that?  What is it really that you feel needs to be gotten rid of?



I'll wait to hear back from you on that and then we can look further from what you have to say.  If I'm way off in what you are asking about, please tell me more about what you really mean.



Best,



Jay