Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spiritual

Question


-------------------------------------------

The text above is a follow-up to ...



-----Question-----

I am a 15 year-old boy, with lots of info on the occult and spirituality. I want to ask you if there is a safe method to awaken your DNA(some r too dangerous)

-----Answer-----

Hi, Saad.



I'm not sure what you mean by awakening our DNA.  As far as I understand, DNA does its thing without needing to be stimulated by us.  What is it that is supposed to happen by awakening DNA?



Jay



Well, awakening is the transforming of the DNA from 2-strand to higher strand numbers by meditation. Got any techniques?


Answer
Hi, Saad.



Ok.  Now, I assume doing this is supposed to have some benefit.  Since I don't know anything about this, I don't have any technique, but I am interested to know what it is you hope to accomplish.  Maybe you can explain a little more for me.



Thanks.



Jay