Monday, March 1, 2010

brain exercise

Question
SIR, MY NAME IS ANAND.NOW A DAYS I CAN'T CONCENTRATE.CAN U RECOMMEND ME SOME BRAIN EXERCISES SO THAT I CAN CONCENTRATE MORE ON MY STUDIES AND TO THINK MORE CREATIVElY.


Answer
I suggest that you try regular exercise and a well-balanced diet. It's amazing how what we eat and do effects us. Many people often look for secret or special remedies when God (some say 'nature') has already given them everything they need. And if by chance it's stress that's causing you to lose focus, I also suggest taking time for personal devotion. Some people contemplate a sacred image, others read sacred scripture, others attend a sacred ceremony, while some connect with the sacred through the arts, music or perhaps through more group-oriented activities such as sports or pleasant social gatherings. Whatever feels right for you, that's what I suggest. The aim is to cleanse your mind of all that obscures your focus. If the condition continues I also suggest seeing an appropriate health professional in your local area.



I hope this helps.