Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Guidance

Question




Hello James,



 I am thinking about getting into meditation on a more serious level.  On occasions, I have attempted to meditate  and can easily focus on nothing(or at least without much intrusion) for an extended period of time, and I am told this is a good sign anyway. My question is can you explain to me what happens on a deeper or higher level of meditation and what would be the next direction for me.



Thanks for you time.




Answer
Hello Jennifer



If you can calm you mind for extended periods of time, you will begin to understand the nature of the universe and connect with the Creator/Mother/Father/God/Goddess/All that is and ever will be. When you connect to the Creator/God, you will get your own direction and will know what to do.