Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Hot Head

Question
Hi James,

I have been meditating for quite some time now..in fact you have answered a question of mine before. Anyway, during my meditations my head is getting hot....umm really hot. In my minds eye I do still see a black dot, as well as, white sparks of light and purple now. The heat is getting intense. What's going on? Thank you for your help :)


Answer
Hi Sabrina



What you describe sounds like Kundalini energy. Imagine that you have a beam of light going from your root chakra down into the center of the Earth like the root system of a giant oak tree. Then imagine a beam of light going from your chrown chakra to the source of all that is, was and will be (God). Then widen the beam until the heat goes to Spirit and into the center of the earth. It is rare that people generate that kind of energy so soon, but we both know you are pretty advanced.