Wednesday, March 3, 2010

my guide

Question
that really was no help at all, here is a more complex answer for you. you could please tell me your non-denial meditation excerises so that i might be able to successfully execute them. I understand I have not made direct contact with my spirit guide but you have to start somewhere so will you please help to get along my chosen path.

-------------------------------------------

The text above is a follow-up to ...



-----Question-----

I read in your profile that you can help someone learn to meet there guide and other things. could you explain some of this to me and tell me a few ways to do this.

-----Answer-----

Hi Nick,



If you read my profile you will also know that I work with  a non-denial based meditation... It's no use giving you any information if you don't know how to meditate from a non-denial perspective and have not done any of the meditation/visualization journeys leading up to meeting your guides. Then again, you don't have to meditate to meet your guides... but that depends on you and your abilities... While your question is general and simple, like asking "what's the weather like?"... The answer is more complex... unless I just said "nice"...



John  


Answer
Hi Nick,



I'm in the process of writing a book on what you are asking for and more... I can help you with a specific question or issue with meditation, but to start from nothing and get to the part of contacting with your Spirit guides is close to 80 pages and is far too much to post here.



I'm sorry that I can't help you... I suggest that you buy yourself a meditation/visualization tape and start with that... Even if it is a denial based meditation... there are things that are similar that will then help you move to the next level. If you then have questions on what you have experienced... I can help you there.  



John