Wednesday, March 3, 2010

meditation

Question
Hello John,



Can you suggest any good books, CD's, Websites or organizations that I can purchase or contact to help me meditate?  I was told that I am a Shaman by one lady and was told that I was not a Shaman by another.  I am so confused now, that I don't know what to do.  I signed up to work with a Wizard in my local area and I feel that I can learn from him, but I also feel caution is necessary and I don't know why.  A couple people keep telling me I am moving too fast, but so far I haven't done anything, so how is that moving too fast?  I desire to communicate with my higher self and my guides and to heal myself.  I live with pain in my neck, shoulders and wrist daily.  I have pain in my heart and soul as well and I know that having a deeper understanding beyond this world is the only true cure for me, but no one is giving me solid answers and guidance is all I want.  Please help me, tell me how, when, where, why.......I need help.



Thanks


Answer
Hi Nicole,



Your guess is a good as mine as I haven't used anyone's meditation CD for over fifteen years. I don't know where you live.. but check out any new age store or health and wellness places and see if anyone is running a meditation class. That would be the best and quickest way to get into it.. Now what you do with it.. that is your choice.. I'm in the process of writing a book on meditation and all the  other journeys, but that isn't of any help to you now.



While contacting your guides can help you.. it is YOU that will have to do the work in healing yourself.. Your guides can't and wouldn't give you the answers.... as that would be taking your power away.. And having a deeper understanding beyond this world will also not help heal you as you still have to bring that knowledge down and apply it to this physical world in order for you to heal your issues.



You might also want to read some of the posts I have on my Message Board There is a lot of info on there that will give you some food for thought.



John