Monday, March 1, 2010

calming kundalini

Question
Hi James, these past 6 months I've been experiencing a spontaneous kundalini

awakening. It's been beautiful as well as really intense - on and off. Rightnow it's

been really intense. My heart feels like it's going to explode - like there's a

nuclear plant inside. Meditation makes it even more intense. Do you perhaps

have a suggestion for things I can do to calm the kundalini?


Answer
Dear Claudia



It is ironic that with all of the people asking me how to awaken their kundalini energy, you need to calm it down. Anyway, don't meditate for awhile and get as grounded as you can. Take walks barefooted, go swimming, etc. Each grounding foods such as potatoes and nuts. Take a break from spiritual studies. Let me know if this doesn't work. I can adjust your chakras if necessary.