Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ecoplasm

Question
I have a camera phone and almost every pic I take of my self has white lines, or my face looks disturted , or I have all this white around me, or coming out of my head.I also have my face and then my second one leaving my head.Why do I have this ,who and what is it,and why can I see it? I can take pic after pic.I have been told it is ecoplasm? Please answer all my questions

                              Heather hkyle04@netzero.com  


Answer
Hi Heather,



One thing you failed to mention is....  Is your phone/camera faulty? That is... have you proved that it's NOT the phone/camera by taking pictures of someone else or letting them take their picture with your phone/camera BEFORE and AFTER you take one of yourself with that effect...



Also have you tried another camera... or have someone else with another phone/camera or camera take your picture... There are many things that you can do to investigate this phenomena...  



It could very well be your aura or (ecoplasm) as you refer it, but unless you have ruled out all other options.. it is only an assumption...



John