Tuesday, March 2, 2010

meditation

Question
Hello, I just got through meditating.  It was the first time in probably over a year that I have had a decent opportunity to meditate.  The problem is the meditation was interrupted because I got started to get sick in the stomach.  The feeling still has not gone away.  I don't believe that is supposed to happen.  Is it?  Do you have any idea why it would happen?  I'm curious, I have never heard of this kind of thing before.  Anything you could tell me would be appreciated.


Answer
Dear Norman



Assuming that you are not having digestion problems, what it could mean is that something is "eating you" and when your mind gets still when you meditate your body can get your attention. You need to meditate on what is "eating you" and take steps to correct that.



Good luck.