Monday, March 1, 2010

Questions

Question
I am just getting into mediation seriously for the first time in my life after having started and stopped numerous times. First, I am having trouble with sitting and aliging my posture. I have old sports injuries in my shoulders that make it difficult to sit upright. Is it okay to lay down and if not what is another way?? ALso, I have had panic attacks for about three years now. I am on medication for it and they are generally controlled. However, I have recently noticed that as I enter deeper levels on mediation I get panicky and find myself wanting to snap back into it, for lack of a better term. What do you think causes this? Thanks for any advice!


Answer
DeLaura



The problem with lying down is most people generally go to sleep rather than meditate. If you can't sit on pillows, sit in a soft chair that will give your entire back support. Panic attacks are often times healable through alternative medicine and energy healing. Medication only takes care of the symptoms. If you can get under the panic, to the source of the fear, you can heal the panic. Oftentimes this is a memory of past lives, or having energetic "entities" attached to you that panic when they feel you letting go. I don't feel the panic comes from this lifetime.